We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who is bursting with creativity, ready to take on new challenges and has a willingness to learn. This exciting Cape Town job opportunity at a specialised sports content and marketing agency is not to be missed! You’ll be working on Design for Social Media, Publishing and Marketing collateral. The agency specialises in Marketing strategy and implementation, Social Media strategy and community management, PR, Content production and distribution and, of course, Design in a very sport-oriented environment. If you are crazy about great design, this is just what you’ve been looking for!
- The Senior Graphic Designer’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and driving the conceptualisation of new campaigns
- Manage digital and print designs across the brand’s sports clients
- Marketing material art direction, including design and layout
- Designing graphic content for digital, print and some broadcast
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery
- Manage a team of junior designers and freelance editors
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design
- Portfolio of Design projects
- At least five years’ experience proven work experience as a Graphic Designer
- Working experience of Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft programmes on Mac
- Sound knowledge of the online environment
- A keen interest in sport especially in the university-market (advantageous)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate with team members
- Be a proactive part of the team, research and conceptualise design ideas
- A keen eye for visual details and aesthetic skills.
On application please submit your portfolio as a link/PDF along with your CV.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2014