We have an absolutely exciting opportunity for a Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager at the Interior Design and Concept division of a leading décor brand. The role requires you to conceptualise and develop a unique creative vision in line with each client’s brief and needs. We’re looking for someone who can tap into the talent and know-how of artisans as well as brands within the company’s global network who create tailor-made decor and furniture pieces. The successful candidate will work closely with executive team and will be responsible for providing a design service on a range of domestic, hospitality, corporate and leisure interior projects. You will project manage, work with business development to manage design or renovation required. The role includes technical work which includes planning, designing, and drafting of detailed specifications for client. Will overseeing a small design team. This is a spectacular opportunity to show off your creative and organisational skills – why miss it?
- Develop Initial brief to client-approved status
- Managing client relationships , contracts, costings and budgets
- Management of junior Interior designers & admin coordinator’s workloads to ensure all projects are completed to excellent standard and on schedule
- Motivate, coach and develop individual’s skills
- Development of design and develop it to reality through production of floor plans and internal spatial layouts
- Co-ordinate fabric and finishes presentations; Execute and manage furniture drawings, bespoke product with sufficient technical details for manufacture
- Ensure quality control and furniture is up to standard and correctly manufactured for sign-off
- Facilitate and manage site meetings with contractors and specialist suppliers
- Continuously stay informed about trends, designs, designers and furniture pieces
- Maintain and develop supplier relationships
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in Interior Design/ Interior Architecture or equivalent qualification
- Must have excellent knowledge of design software e.g. AutoCAD, SketchUp (or similar 3D software) and Photoshop
- Min 10 years’ relevant experience at an Interior Design firm, architectural firm or architectural department of large company with in-house facilities management to include all phases of Interior Design, including drafting, detailing, scheduling, and assisting with the coordination of contractors
- 5 years people management experience
- Must have experience in senior project management/ Interior Design role (7 years minimum)
- Passionate about interior décor & design with strong project management skills
- MS Office skills
- Valid driver’s license
On application please forward a link to portfolio (or PDF) along with your CV.
Should you not receive a response please consider your application unsuccessful for this specific role.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1860