You’re talented. You know you’re talented. You’ve got an eye for a misplaced comma, an ear for picking a track guaranteed to give everyone goosies, and the wits and skills to turn a fifteen-word brief into a fully-fledged piece of award-winning TV promo awesomeness. Heck yeah. You want to work with the biggest clients in the biz. The biggest channels. You dig movies and series. You know movies and series.
So here’s the deal…
We’re one seriously pumping TV Production Company specializing in TV promotion and we’re looking for an experienced, ambitious, hard-working, insanely creative, driven and dependable promo director to join our dynamic, talented and award-winning team.
If you fit the criteria below and see yourself in the setting above – contact us!
- Television Production or industry relevant experience
- Able to not only read a brief, but apply it, live it and make it a reality
- Must realize that there’s no “I” in team. Ok, shuffle a couple of letters around and there is a “me”, we know, but we aren’t thrilled on you being a wise-ass either.
- Excellent writing skills will fast track you to the front of the queue
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate and Google savvy
- The ability to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines
- Task orientated, self-motivated and disciplined
- Good communication skills – will be required to work closely with creative team and clients
- Must be able to think creatively and act professionally (most of the time)
- Capable of driving the entire production process from conceptualization through to final delivery (including directing of graphics, edit and audio sessions)
- Strong show reel a plus
PLEASE NOTE: Position involves minimal shooting; essentially involves use of stock visuals from a variety of sources.
NB: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 2 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE
Type: Contract / Permanent
Remuneration: Neg with experience
Randburg – based
PS: If you have not heard from us in 30 days consider your application unsuccessful.