Candidates from a previously disadvantaged background will be given preference.
We have a superb opportunity for a senior Through-the-Line Art Director at a renowned ad agency (part of a top global group) based in Cape Town. You will enjoy the privilege of working on some lovely brands across sectors (financial and FMCG). We’re looking for bona fide ‘big ideas’ candidate; a strategic thinker with art direction flair. Essentially you should be an all-rounder because this exciting role encompasses everything from ATL to AVs, events, design, digital and more. Are you the one? Show us!
- Develop and execute outstanding integrated campaigns.
- Working closely with a Copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client’s brief.
- Drive creative excellence, proactivity and innovative thinking across agency and client.
- Understand the client’s strategy and business context, and always aim to do work that performs.
- Build a strongly collaborative relationship with broader team, partners and clients.
- Casting or review of cast of actors/voices for TV, radio or content films
- Liaising with photographers, typographers, designers etc.
- Visiting and assessing locations for potential shoots.
- Working on location.
- Push craft to make the work shine.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- 10 years+ agency experience
- A proven track record in producing exciting campaigns
- Talented, motivated Art Director
- Integrated thinking and work that connects ATL/BTL/Digital
- Ability to articulate creative concepts clearly and succinctly and great presentation skills are essential.
- An understanding and keep up to date with the latest creative and design trends.
- Mentorship of junior creatives
- Have an eye for detail
- Financial services experience is a bonus
- A team player
- Ideas obsessed.
Please submit your portfolio and salary requirements along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam412