Are you Google Analytics Certified? Do you have strong SEO skills?
Are you highly analytical with a love for data?
A well-known integrated agency who specialises in Retail clients is looking for an experienced Digital Data Analyst with strong SEO skills to help optimise digital marketing performance – defining and implementing data analytics and measurement strategies, producing meaningful marketing KPIs, creating dashboards for monitoring performance and delivering actionable insights.
In addition, the Digital Data Analyst supports the marketing team with relevant data to assist in a data-driven decision-making process.
The role is based in Cape Town.
- Tertiary Qualification – Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Statistics
- Google Analytics certified with at least 3 years + experience
- SEO experience
- Strong analytical skills – able to collect, organize, analyse and disseminate significant amount of information with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Excel
- Adept at writing reports for top-level management and presenting findings
- Strong interpersonal, partnership and influence management skills
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and CRM Best Practices
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of database marketing and segmentation
- Keen understanding of Systems Integration
- POPI, CPA, ARA, WASPA and other regulations pertaining to data and communication management
- Experience in Retail (advantageous)
- Work with management to define Objectives, Goals and Key Performance Indicators for digital properties and specific campaigns
- Design, set up and customize tracking for digital properties
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Monitor user behaviour and marketing performance over time, making recommendations to optimize
- Campaign reporting and internal benchmarking for ongoing optimization
- Align with Operations teams to ensure optimal Data management
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritise business information and data
- Locate and define new opportunities for process improvement