A leading role for a SEO & PPC campaign manager exists at a renowned digital marketing Agency.
Join a team of experts in their field. Consisting of writers, designers, PR, social, digital as well as SEO/PPC specialists.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keep up to date with paid search advertising trends, techniques and industry related software
- Implement and manage paid search on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Conduct detailed competitor research
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analyse and test keyword performance across multiple channels with multiple campaigns
- Set-up and run paid search campaigns including writing adverts, bid management, advert placement and ongoing optimisation across various channels
- Utilise bid management tools and data modelling to maximise the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Monitoring keyword bids and daily/monthly budget caps
- Reporting on quality scores, impressions, click through rates and other account metrics
- SEO Keyword research
- Collaborate with agency team to ensure all activity is complementary, e.g. landing page split testing, tweaking and optimisation to deliver best possible click through and conversion rates
- Conduct A/B testing to improve; landing pages, ad copy, keywords, bids
- Optimise campaigns to improve client ROI
- Monitor campaign results, analyse key metrics, optimise click-through and conversion rates and create and review daily, weekly, monthly reports for clients
- Build relationships with external representatives from Google, Facebook, etc.
- Provide recommendations on strategy execution, keyword opportunities, campaign structuring and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Participate in client pitches and monthly status meetings
The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of SEO principles, Google Adwords, campaign monitoring, creating reports and advising agency team on how to improve the performance of SEO and paid search campaigns. The successful candidate will work on an exciting mix of business-to-business and consumer brands.
Candidate must be results-driven, numerate, analytic, passionate about the internet and live and breathe search.
Please send the following to our offices:
- A copy of your CV in PDF (max 5MB)