Our client a leading agency requires the skills of a Social Media Community Manager – to join their highly successful team ASAP.
Must have 2 years’ experience.
As the Social Media Community Manager, you will beresponsible for advocating the brand on social networks. Creating your very own social persona and actively interact with the online community to connect with potential customers and advocate the brand. Here’s a more detailed break-down of exactly what this position entails.
If you have relationship management and content creation experience working with brands on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more, then send your CV!
- Writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Managing incoming media requests.
- Creating, executing, and measuring media campaigns.
- Customer support – monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans.
- Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Planning social content, strategy and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Grow membership, traffic and engagement.
- Researching opportunities to connect with new people.
- Analysing efforts driving the most traffic.
- Write compelling, relevant and search engine friendly copy for all social media platforms and on occasion blogs that may be needed.
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Community Management
- Digital Community Management
- Communications/Marketing strategy.
Salary: R10 - 15 000