Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
An extremely exciting position for a Junior Community Manager has opened up at a truly innovative Digital agency that thinks way out of the box. If you embrace obscure pop culture references you’ll be right at home serving as their Social Media protector of the meta-physical, the realm between spiritual and physical. If that didn’t make sense don’t worry, they’re a little crazy and they realise that you have to be a little left of centre to work in social media. We’re looking for someone unique who is the master of brand communities who balances client objectives with creative personalities, and essentially, breathes life into a brand online. We’re looking for someone who can relate to communities, can convey the spirit of the respective brands that they’re managing, think analytically, creatively, and act as the glue between a client and their audience. The focus of this role is ultimately engagement, community and reputation management along with the Social Media usual suspects (posting and scheduling etc.). Ready to have some fun? Bring your love and passion for engagement and client service to make this role yours!
- Managing and posting content on Social Media channels (potentially including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) for respective brands.
- Growing and nurturing communities by improving consumer relationships through well thought out and consistent engagement.
- Looking for pro-active opportunities for tactical/responsive content.
- Monitoring and analysing the success of communities in terms of overall content pillars/content strategies.
- Working closely with content strategist to align brand objectives with social performance.
- Working with creative teams and content strategists for monthly and campaign-based brainstorming sessions.
- Contributing insights and recommendations to monthly reports.
- Attending events for live Social Media coverage.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 1+ years’ agency experience.
- The ability to deal with stress and remain calm when the storm hits.
- The ability to damage control a situation when required and bringing order to chaos and chaos into order.
- The experience to manage multi-tasking and prioritising a number of daily jobs and clients.
- Organisation, in every sense of the word.
- Good people skills (you’ll meet and deal with plenty along the way).
- A good understanding of communities and analysis of behaviour.
- Able to work in a cross-functional team.
- Understands agency work-flow and the function of each department.
- Able to pro-actively manage themselves.
- Works well under pressure and time constraints.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise daily responsibilities.
- Brilliant communication skills.
- Likes coffee. Lots of it.
- Likes music. Lots of it.
- Portfolio – a must
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam263