Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A highly innovative, boutique agency’s Johannesburg office is looking for a hands-on, experienced mid-weight Social Media Community Manager to work on a fast-paced international technology brand’s Social Media across all channels. The ideal candidate comes from a Digital or Social Media agency background and is able to plan content across multiple channels, is strategic in their thinking and has previous ‘international or major SA’ brand social media experience – someone used to working on accounts with a high volume following. This role is highly engagement focused with some writing, posting and idea generation among your other responsibilities.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- ±5 years’ experience (preferably with a Digital/Social Media agency environment)
- Detail oriented
- Able to plan content across multiple channels with high frequency
- Major ‘brand’ experience with an extensive social media following
- Able to handle multiple postings per day
- Good strategic understanding
- A keen interest in Analytics
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on
- Good at time management
- Able to get ‘stuck in’ and do the work when needed
- Able to manage a junior staff member
- Able to self-manage
- Problem solver
- Passionate about building the brand.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam310