Are you a talented and highly conceptual content creator with strong social media skills and knack for creating exceptional communication?
Are you naturally interested in young people, youth culture and trends?
Want to work for an iconic name in fashion – a SA menswear denim lifestyle brand with global reach where you will be responsible for establishing and developing a clear brand visual identity?
The role is based in Cape Town.
- Relevant Qualification
- 1 – 2 years’ content creation/social media experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Adobe experience (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to take a creative concept and adapt it to a broad range of media channels (both within print/digital)
- Highly conceptual
- Experience with still-life photography art direction
- Knowledge of e-commerce and digital design
- Eye for excellent design and typography
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organised with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize design solutions with limited direction and to think outside the box
- Team player
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Conceptualise and design digital content for website and social media channels
- Translate creative into a digital environment that ensures cohesive brand image
- Plan, conceptualise and execute still-life photography for online and offline usage
- Manage the process from content planning to post production, providing clear on-set direction and overseeing post production
- Provide media brief, direction and creative strategies to advertising agencies
- Stay on top of trends and maintain best practices
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.