Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
An exciting opportunity for a tech-savvy, mid to senior Social Media Content & Community Manager is up for grabs! The role will see you developing written content individually, as well as working with internal brand managers or agency partners. You’ll then implement this content and oversee related communication with the aim of growing the social media platforms and garnering high consumer engagement and brand consideration. You’ll be required to track and monitor all platforms and report on performance. We’re looking for someone proactive who is a self-starter and has a keen interest in technology. It is vital that you have either ISP industry experience, or a very strong interest in tech along with being au fait with all its terminology. You’ll be called upon to work on organic content and will be very involved in community management. You will work collaboratively with the Marketing teams in terms of strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for a real social all-rounder to shine!
- Research and consolidate informal content research into concise and simple content pieces
- Curate relevant content where required
- Convert this content into consumer friendly, social media snippet style
- Work together with design teams to create visuals which support this content
- Day to day community management of the various social media platforms – this includes loading content, scheduling posts and continually engaging via comments sections
- Work with the team and suppliers to guide and lead in the development of content and design that is relevant to audiences
- Load all content on time and as per plan
- Respond to all comments during office hours and when required after hours
- Escalating queries to various channels (sales or technical support) where required.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing related qualification: recognised IMM or Digital Marketing colleges – an advantage.
- Both content development and community management experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an active community management role
- Able to demonstrate written ability
- Strong command of the English language and the ability to convey difficult information in a simple and concise way
- Experience working with designers to convert content pieces into visual representation
- Agency or corporate experience
- Experience in Telecoms, Internet or Tech related industry – preferable
- Able to demonstrate experience in developing content from both curated and own developed sources
- Able to demonstrate the ability to write content pieces
- Able to write copy in the required Social Media style
- Able to work with design teams to develop visuals that support this content
- Able to demonstrate experience working with a range of agencies and suppliers
- Community management of Social Media pages across a range of Social Media channels
- Demonstrate content planning and ability to develop a content calendar
- Advantage to be able to do some basic design work
- Able to reply to comments and have skills to address issues – demonstrate examples
- Able to use reporting tools to deliver reports AND insights.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam351