Hello social media and content superstars, we have a terrific opportunity to tempt you with! We’re looking for a talented, dedicated and passionate junior to mid-weight Social Media & Content Manager to weave their magic in the wonderful world of interiors and design. The key element of this position is to develop a robust content strategy, encompassing written and visual elements, to deliver the brand’s promises to their customers. The idea is that the customers will want to engage with the brands and seek out further information as you work your way to ensuring that the brands become the authorities in their respective fields. This is a vital position will help to generate marketing qualified leads which will be handed over on a golden platter to the sales people.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop a monthly social media and content strategy
- Create contentin line with the brand’s tone of voice, advising on suitable channels and methods of communication
- Work with the marketing team to bring ideas to life, through articles, infographics, videos, imagery and other forms of content pieces
- Provide insight into what types of content works on various social / digital platforms
- Keep abreast of best in class activity
- Use analyticsto identify opportunities for optimising and improving content across digital channels
- Provide strategic insightsfrom research into the social media behaviour in each market and use this information to build social media strategies
- Leverage the marketing strategy through social media
- Create reports to guide the content strategy
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary Diploma
- Two to three years’ experience in the Social Media and Copywriting
- HubSpot experience (or any other inbound methodology super advantageous)
- Able to develop a social media strategy as well as written content for social.
- Able to ‘tell a story’ and develop ‘inbound marketing’ content.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Extensive experience with Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
Please submit links to your writing and social media pages on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam308