We have a terrific job opportunity for a Junior Social Media Coordinator at an innovative tech service provider. The role has a strong focus on customer service and reporting, along with some involvement on content calendar creation. We’re looking for someone with great interpersonal and communications skills. The role is ideal for a proactive individual with initiative who wishes to work in an active and customer service-orientated environment.
- Manage online customer care through the use of a social listening tool, helping clients resolve problems at our companies
- Will create weekly reports of the ‘’social media temperature’’ on all of our brands
- Will drive NPS as a critical metric throughout the company, and will initiate e-mailer campaigns that measures this through Survey Monkey
- Will monitor social media for sales opportunities, through the use of a social listening tool, and share these with various stakeholders
- Will brief content plans to creative studio, review work (alongside the Head of Marketing) and then schedule the work for all operating brands through Hootsuite or a similar platform.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing Degree preferable, but more important is a proven history of Customer Service or Digital Marketing experience.
- 2-3 years Digital Marketing experience at a reputable company
- Experience using a social listening tool
- Experience with Meltwater and Survey Monkey – a bonus
- Online conversation management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable presenting insights to a variety of audiences.
- Great people skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Time management skills.
Please submit your salary expectations and quote the job reference code (#Tam397) in your email’s subject line on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam397