Are you a talented Social Media Manager with 2 – 3 years’ experience who wants to go client side?
Are you strong on content creation and social strategy and experienced in managing Social Media Advertising campaigns?
Here is an incredible opportunity to work on premium global alcohol brands that have a huge following internationally.
The role is at a dynamic and innovative company based in Cape Town where the Social Media Manager will be responsible for growing them across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Relevant Qualification
- 2 – 3 years’ social media experience (alcohol or premium brand experience advantageous)
- Excellent command of the English language – written and verbal
- Highly organised
- Exceptional social savvy: an in-depth knowledge and interest in social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and more) with an up-to-the-minute knowledge of the latest social trends/platforms and industry best practice
- The ability to communicate appropriately with a variety of audiences
- Outstanding, witty and creative editorial skills
- Able to set up an Advertising campaign on the “classic” social media platforms + Google AdWords program
- An understanding of Meltwater tracking programme a plus
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Friendly, fun can-do attitude
- Motivated with a drive for results
- MS Office
- Social strategy: – Develop and implement a social media content strategy that supports the company’s marketing objectives
- Content creation: – Planning and production of monthly social media content calendar across key channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and more)
- Writing engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms – Creating content in different formats for relevant social media platform
- Liaising with global brand teams where applicable, for brands requiring global approval prior to posting
- Managing and Implementing Social Media Advertising campaigns
- Working with our Press / media partners for content presentations and mileage generation across our Social Media platforms
- Community management: – Engaging with customers through the use of social media. – Resolving escalated customer service issues. Create positive PR and brand building opportunities
- Managing and monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative and feedback
- Report directly into the Head of Marketing, and work with a designer to brief on artwork post requirements
- Monthly reporting on all brand Social Media scorecards (using Meltwater as engagement tool platform)
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.