A highly innovative, boutique agency’s new Johannesburg base is looking for an experienced mid-senior Social Media Manager to lead a small Social Media team in supporting a leading technology brand’s Social Media across all channels. The agency, whose head office is in Cape Town has an extremely modern approach, making it an enviable place to work for a self-motivated and dynamic individual. You’ll also be afforded the privilege of working on a truly exciting, cutting edge and well-loved tech brand. Work hours, leave and on-site working are flexible but the work ethic is magnetic and solid. They’re looking for interesting people who get things done and know how to deliver the goods. Is it you?
A typical day in this role could look like this:
- Review results from yesterday’s posts
- Make sure today’s posts are ready to be released
- Review new creative from the studio and give feedback on it
- Brainstorm ideas for a new trending meme – should there be a tactical implementation? What is it?
- Research content for next month’s content plan
- Review next week’s creative output
- Sit in on brainstorms for a product launch campaign
- Prepare for a brand review, what are competitors doing that is good/ how are audiences responding?
The successful candidate must have/be:
- ±5 years’ experience
- Detail oriented
- A keen interest in Analytics
- Able to manage a junior staff member
- Able to self-manage
- Problem solver
- Passionate about building the brand.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam279