Are you a natural at Social Media – either a graduate or with 1 years’ experience who wants to go client side?
Want to be the Social Media Marketing Assistant working on premium global alcohol brands that have a huge following internationally.
The role is at a dynamic and innovative company based in Cape Town and reports to the Social Media Manager.
- Relevant Qualification
- Recent graduate or 1 years’ social media experience (alcohol or premium brand experience advantageous)
- A natural at social media – between Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, you use them plenty, but understand their distinct strengths and benefits even better
- Great at communication – whether it’s company emails or a customer query, a quick and concise response makes everyone’s lives easier
- A capable writer – we’d love spelling/grammar skills to a point where we needn’t double check your work, and you’re pointing out our mistakes
- Able to work without supervision – know when and how to respond to community queries, solve simple problems as they arise, foresee content opportunities
- Highly organised
- Respond to any queries, questions or complaints on all platforms, for multiple brands, daily
- Engage with community posts using the correct brand voice
- Identify opportunities for and write tactical/ad-hoc posts
- Compile user-generated posts for reuse and search for potential content through hashtags and influencers
- Accurately schedule posts on all platforms using approved content calendars, as well as posting Instagram stories when necessary
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.