Spark is looking for a Social Team Lead, Community & Content to join our team in South Africa! Spark is a leader in the tech industry providing Public Relations and Marketing services to the world’s best-known technology innovators—from blockchain and cryptocurrencies to SaaS to mobile apps and more.
- Build and strengthen online communities for Sparkchain clients through monitoring and proactive/reactive community engagement across social channels (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram, BitcoinTalk, Steemit.).
- Provide comprehensive feedback to junior moderator team in real-time
- Strong understanding of Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and ICOs, including staying up-to-date on the ever-changing and region-specific regulatory mandates, in order to effectively moderate client channels
- Guide and oversee remote moderation teams during token generation events
- Assisting moderator teams with tracking and escalating inquiries to proper team members, and providing detailed summary on shift activities to the next team
- Overseeing updates to various community management documents (e.g., protocols, FAQs, etc.)
- Ensure platform growth strategy and associated tactics are carried out by the global team
- Review and verify accuracy of translated content from remote translation team
- Utilize social media management tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Sprinklr) to publish daily content across social media channels during local peak engagement times, in local languages
- Activate real-time problem solving with an active and passionate audience
- Educate the community regarding potential fraud
- Seek out and share best practices with global team in real time
- Minimum of two-three years of community management experience for an agency or dynamic technical community (eg. software developer tools, video games, online casinos, financial services)
- Extensive experience using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube, Reddit, Steemit and other social channels.
- A strong understanding of digital strategy and the ability to educate others effectively
- Strong attention to detail, great writing and editing skills, and the ability to understand and provide copywriting for social channels.
- Ability to think in a very fast-paced environment, taking insights and disseminating direction to the broader global team.
- Client relations experience.
- Experience with Zendesk, WordPress, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Sysomos, Slack or similar platforms preferred
- Bilingual experience in one of the following languages strongly preferred: Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese