Calling senior Talent specialists or Talent Acquisition Specialist or Generalists with Talent management and leadership experience.
Do you want to work with a company making history in terms of education in South Africa?
The SA office of a global educational co is seeking an experienced Talent Manager to be responsible for Talent Acquisition and Talent Management, working closely with the HR Business Partners to implement workforce planning, sourcing and recruitment in line with the EE plan and business requirements, implement and facilitate a talent pipeline and talent management through the identification of talent, succession planning and career pathing.
The role is based in Cape Town and reports to the HR Executive Director.
- Bachelor degree ESSENTIAL
- Honours degree (preferable but not essential)
- In depth Talent Acquisition experience as a strategic implementer with a deep understanding of how this integrates with organisation effectiveness and business strategy
- Ability to lead a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to work virtually across global and local teams
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally in the industry
- Ability to influence to develop, direct and drive the Talent principles across all relevant touch points
- Able to create simplicity out of complexity, and seek innovative workable solutions
- Collaborative approach to working with fellow team leaders and teams across the business, and externally where partnerships exist
- Ability to be ‘hands on’, and work with teams to evaluate review, change and implement Talent practice as well as design relevant recruitment tools
- Demonstrate a successful track record in Talent Acquisition and/or HR Generalist experience with Recruitment and Talent management skills to implement working with minimal resources to achieve the business operational plans
- Solid understanding and demonstrated capability around technology as an enabler
- Worked with Senior Leadership teams
- Experience of effectively managing a competent team of Talent specialists
- Ensure workforce planning follows the business cycle and is aligned and linked to the EE plan, people plan and overall talent management and operational requirements and partner with the HR team to ensure all role players meet the required plan
- Proactively manage the life cycle recruitment process (candidate sourcing, assessments, interviewing, hiring practices, background checks, effective advertising, and internships) to ensure that hiring managers have the necessary skill and applicant pools to effectively fill vacancies
- in collaboration with the Global team, ensure that the local implementation of Globally developed recruitment and talent management initiatives are coordinated in line with local strategy and priorities
- Develop recruitment strategies and execute programs that attract and retain diverse top candidates optimally using available channels (Website/ LinkedIn and our Employability centre) working in conjunction with the Talent Specialists reporting into this role
- Ensure accurate Talent Acquisition reporting on Taleo is available for the HR team and data is up to date
- Facilitate quarterly Talent Reviews for Exec and Senior Leadership team partnering with the HR Executive Director and keep all Talent data up to date for local and global reporting
- Ensure legal compliance of recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Manage the day-to-day activities for the Talent Management team including prioritizing work assignments and serving as an escalation point for critical issues, contacts, and requests with regards to Talent Acquisition
- Collaborate with the global HR People Services teams in Krakow and Manila to ensure a seamless Talent Acquisition administration process occurs and the candidate experience meets our employment brand promise
PLS NOTE THIS IS A BEE APPOINTMENT.