We are one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best- in-class strategy, creative, and technology, as well as the South African office of the international digital agency Digitas Lbi. The agency is young, dynamic and growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for great digital professionals who really want to make a major impact on the digital landscape.
We currently looking for a Digital Traffic Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the daily resourcing and implementation of SCRUM for various client projects that include website CMS builds, mobile application development, microsite campaigns and more. You will work closely with many stakeholders including the operations director, client service team, designers and developers to ensure smooth and successful delivery of projects. The position will report into the production manager.
It is essential that you understand internet technologies, terminologies and the workflow of a typical digital project lifecycle. You will have experience working in a digital agency environment and have a good working understanding in project planning, project management, client expectation management, risk management and pressure situation management.
A degree or similar qualifications
- Two+ years’ experience within an agency environment (or preferably a digital environment)
- Responsible for the delivery/trafficking of every project that comes through the business
- Coordinate and manage the internal daily SCRUM process
- Keep a close eye on all project deadlines to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Keep a close eye on all project resourcing to ensure that projects are delivered on budget
- Plan resourcing, track timelines and provide feedback to the client service team on projects progress
- Experience working with project plans using MS ProjectExperience using project management tools like Chase/Active Colab, etc
- A good knowledge of the terminology and technical aspects related to web and mobile development
- Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills (essential)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- A complete understanding of the digital process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Military-like organisational and time management skills
- Multitasking skills and the ability to very comfortably juggle multiple projects
- Ability to recommend and define processes to continuously improve the business
- Ability to understand a client’s business and project requirements
- A team player with good interpersonal skills to deal with various personalities
- A passion for the online industry a true digital enthusiast!
Salary: R30 - 40 000