We have a great opportunity for a junior to mid-weight Traffic Manager at a super agency based in Stellenbosch. You will be responsible for Traffic and Project Management. You will be tasked with helping and creating organisational and programme processes in collaboration with the Client Service Department, Design and Production (including video), and other miscellaneous tasks. Reporting to the Client Service Director, this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organisational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organisation’s operational processes and functions. Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices. Your scope of work covers workflow effectiveness. We’re looking for someone who looks for solutions, great at managing time and resources – if additional resources are needed you will source them in respect to client deadlines. You will also ensure that timesheets correspond with quotes, CE’s and client budgets. A great opportunity to work in an integrated agency in Stellenbosch. Grab it!
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (CS, Design, Development, Production), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Supervise on processes implemented.
- Ensure Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Ensure projects are implemented within budget
- Liaison with all external suppliers
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between the functions
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A good understanding of traffic management within a studio environment
- A thorough understanding of the creative process
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with various personalities within the agency
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
- Sound computer knowledge
- Ability to put the necessary systems and procedures in place and follow through to ensure the upkeep thereof
- Ability to work under pressure
- Cooperative attitude
- Willing to get the job done
- Ability to establish rapport with clients, client service, and creative
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1742