This is a fabulous opportunity for a junior to mid-weight traffic/production coordinator for a super video animation company based in picturesque Somerset East (about two hours from PE). The role calls for a dynamic, organised person with a creative flair and the ability to be a bit of an all-rounder who can also fulfil the roles of Production Coordinator as well as Brand Manager should the need arise. This forward-thinking company makes online Marketing videos for some of the world’s biggest brands and most exciting startups.
The role will involve trafficking and coordinating the video production to ensure videos are completed on time, within budget and that they look great. Day-to-day work includes coordinating with clients from all over the world, scriptwriters, animators and voice-over artists. The job will require a keen eye for detail, a talent for organisation and an ability to use your natural creative skills.
We’re looking for someone who believes in living the good life, doing killer creative and enjoying their work. There are great perks like working in a state-of-the-art ‘tech hub’ office with a top quality team. Say goodbye to long commuting and hello to a higher quality of life. Somerset East is a small town in the Karoo, famous for its biltong and beautiful weather.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma from a recognised institution
- 0-3 years’ experience in ideally a digital (or animation) agency
- Ideally, a creative background, (e.g. design or writing will be a plus) with a focus customer service experience
- Fluent in English – verbal and written skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Skype/telephone manner dealing with international clients
- Highly organised
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1903