Mirum Cape Town are looking for a UI Designer to design and shape unique, user-centric experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You should be able to make design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Work on developing a strong design aesthetic across products.
- Produce excellent visual design using wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows.
- Effectively communicate ideas and offer solutions to design and usability problems.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, understand constraints quickly and create optimized brand consistent experiences.
- Thoughtfully present designs and can communicate thinking considering the overall design roadmap and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, visual weight, etc.).
- Serve as a knowledge resource for latest trends in design.
To deliver competently, we figure you’d need at least 5 years’ experience delivering creative work within an agency environment as well as basic knowledge of front-end development languages.
Got it? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to include your portfolio.