We have a superb opening for a talented Senior User Experience Designer/ Information Architect at an innovative and exciting global company in the skincare industry. When we say innovative we can tell you that it achieved its phenomenal success by putting web-based software/technology at the forefront of its business and that means they appreciate the real value of great interactive, responsive Web Design. The role would see you joining their in-house team and working alongside Systems Developers to create powerful user experiences. You’ll also be required to collaborate with other experts to build leading systems and interfaces.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience
- A talent for solving complex problems with simple solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to collaborate with other experts
- Up to date with all relevant web technologies and techniques
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1823