A FTSE 100 company who provides smart technology to a community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants and partners across the globe is seeking an experienced Web Content Manager.
The role is based in Johannesburg.
- BA / BS Degree
- Experience managing local web sites
- Proven experience of developing strong partner relationships with IT
- Experience of developing, implementing and executing global content strategies within local environments
- Ability of developing scalable processes around web production and project management is essential
- Excellent experience of content management systems and best practice
- Excellent communicator with ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders globally, regionally and locally bringing people together to deliver web experience
- Highly commercial with the ability to understand every facet of the local business, delivering with agility and adaptability
- Execute the global web content strategy fully aligned to the campany’s approach in country, driving this across the local websites, and maximising performance around the business KPIs
- Maintain and update web content, images, file etc. through the global CMS platform, SiteCore.
- Act as a trusted liaison between business and technology teams, develop a strong relationship with IT to ensure efficient management of the local website
- Work in partnership with global web marketing, SEO, ecommerce and creative teams to continually evolve the company’s web presence in country and implement best practices techniques to help optimise the web experience
- Ensure in country processes and workflows for web project management, content authoring, publishing, localisation, QA, user training etc. are aligned with global processes and content adheres to brand and accessibility standards
- Support and execute the web content requirements from in country product marketing, brand, and channel teams plus all the global and regional marketing teams
- Represent the top user journeys across interaction with the company’s web experiences