Swarm Digital is looking for experienced front-end web developers with specific experience building consumer facing websites and applications using open source technology stacks.
– 2-3 years’ proven software development experience in PHP
Laravel is beneficial but not essential.
– Experience with both back-end and front-end development and design
– Understanding of open source frameworks like WordPress & Joomla.
– Strong PHP skills and familiarity with current frameworks
– MySQL database development and management experience
– Experience with web systems development and integration of third party APIs
– Quality driven approach to development
– Good understanding of web architecture with security in mind
– Attention to detail
– Effective and efficient development approach
– Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
– Organised and disciplined
– Able to transfer skills to other technology stacks like .NET
– Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
– Ability to work independently and as member of a team
– Capture and produce detailed client requirements
– Development websites and web based applications using ExpressionEngine, Laravel, WordPress and any other required CMS’
– Assist in building custom applications
– Troubleshoot and fix any application bugs and errors
– Continuous development and optimisation of websites and applications for increased performance statistics
– Partake in all stages of development lifecycle
– Carry out regular quality checks to proactively prevent issues.
Salary & Benefits:
– Great working environment with awesome team members
– BYOD option
– Market related salary
– Incentive & group scheme benefits
Salary: R20 - 25 000