As the Account Manager, you are responsible for the account management of your relevant clients, right from the brief to the final execution. You are expected to build strong relationships with your clients based on consistent, high-quality delivery on deadlines and deliverables and prompt, consistent communication.
Key Duties include:
- Ensuring high-quality briefs are created from client requests, and that these briefs are delivered according to clients’ key deliverables.
- Managing all client campaigns and projects from start to finish, ensuring the meeting of key deadlines and deliverables
- Provide management and guidance to the social media team on social media management
- Ensure that all scheduled social media posts are posted on-time, to all the correct channels, with the correct copy, artwork, hashtags and links
- Compile comprehensive monthly social media reports for your clients – including key recommendations and learnings
- Manage the social media advertising boosting and the social media spend budget
- Marketing degree would be ideal but is not essential
- Experience in client service in an advertising agency environment is preferable
- Strong grasp of social media
- Professional in conduct, results-driven & analytical
- The ability to think creatively and quickly when required
- The ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate good English skills (good business writing skills included)
- Demonstrate proactive thinking skills and ability to make decisions
- Ability to build relationships and customer service orientated
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Performs well as part of a team and is good at motivating teamwork
- The ability to work well under pressure
Who are we?
Simply put, we’re a close-knit team of social media gurus and big-dreaming whiz kids who aim to dominate the world of youth with creative awesomeness. We promise, you’ll love working with us!
Send us an email to email@example.com with your:
- Approximate salary expectation
- Notice period
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview. If you are not contacted within a month, please consider your application unsuccessful.