Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A cutting edge, 360° creative advertising agency has an urgent opportunity for a mid-weight Account/Project Manager to join their team in Cape Town in this in-office role. This terrific role will see plug into the team and assist in managing the client relationships across a variety of brands with a focus on the Financial sector as well as the Alcohol, FMCG spaces. The said candidate must be a go-getter who has strong leadership skills and even better client management skills. The kind that gets things done. Agency fit is important and they are looking for someone who fits within their inner agency culture – fun, outgoing and very much against the grain!
This opening can be taken up as a 12-month contract or permanent position.
How soon can you start?
- Managing multiple clients across a variety of channels (Digital, BTL, ATL)
- Maintaining and building relationships with your clients
- Oversee all activity and make sure that it is well presented and on always on time (for clients)
- Be involved in the creative process, and have a strong eye (and ear) for great work
- Maintain and build relationships with our clients
- Grow footprint within the accounts
- Be a record keeper- make sure that all meetings and interactions are recorded and reported
- Constantly develop and update protocols and plans
- Be able to resolve problems in a professional manner- Solutions driven!!
- Mastermind creative ways to deliver exceptional service
- Be report driven and able to compile post campaign and monthly reports.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business or the equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working at an advertising agency
- An integrated background having worked TTL with extensive Digital knowledge
- Problem solver
- Strong leadership skills and be able to manage a team of digital and production managers
- Great organisational skills
- Out of the box thinker
- Strong presentation skills and very apt in Microsoft applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Eager to learn, grow and expand your Advertising knowledge
- Must have experience on Chase software
- MUST have experience on Asana
- Availability: Immediate.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1519