We have a superb job opportunity for a mid-weight Amazon Specialist to work on a leading innovative, designer hearing protection device brand whose head office is in Antwerp. This cutting-edge company is on the lookout for an Amazon Marketplace aficionado to join their growing team. The company is creating a hub in Cape Town, so we’re calling for candidates who can work remotely, preferably in Cape Town. We’re looking for someone hardworking and self-motivated, with great attention to detail, to continue to drive the business forward. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales growth of all Amazon marketplaces globally. This includes a broad range of tasks like growing revenue, optimising marketing spent, organising new product launches, analysing data, promoting reviews, optimising the listing, etc. The brand’s open company culture promotes out of the box thinking and the opportunity to join a young, dynamic and multi-cultural team. Leave your mark on a growing international brand (sold in more than 90 countries), apply today!
- Manage and optimise product listings on Amazon on a daily basis
- Develop high-level strategies based on account performance
- Develop creative solutions for listing enhancements to maximise key products or categories while driving immersive customer experiences
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs
- Monitor and analyse product ASIN performance, customer reviews, ratings and rankings
- Product optimisation including organic search terms, paid search terms and other promotional campaigns
- Plan, manage, and execute a portfolio of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organisation, and management in partnership with agencies or freelancers
- Manage Amazon FBA product inventory to ensure levels remain at an acceptable rate.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing with business experience preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience managing Amazon sales and deep understanding of the Amazon 3P seller environment
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action
- An outside of the box, proactive approach to look at the business from all angles.
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise work in a fast-paced environment.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2830