Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A leading integrated agency is on the lookout for an experienced below-the-line Art Director/Design based Creative Director to lead a small creative team at their Cape Town office. We’re looking for a leader with a proven track record of producing exciting below the line collateral which includes experiential and activations material. You will report to the ECD and work as part of a senior leadership team to oversee and build respected and admired relationships with a key client. The ideal candidate is a positive, solutions-driven, down to earth individual – dynamic, but ego-free! This is a great job opportunity with a lot of scope for development and career growth. If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional below-the-line creative collateral, this is for you!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma from a reputable institution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a BTL/TTL Creative Director
- Extensive BTL experience – ideal (Retail experience may also be considered)
- Petroleum account/brand OR retail FMCG experience – advantageous
- Demonstrable experience (on portfolio link)
- Able to inspire a team, gain the confidence of the Client and push thinking to a better space
- A good grasp of all aspects of the agency process from strategy to final production
- Digital experience – a plus
- A varied (and ideally award-winning) portfolio reflecting conceptual ability. book which contains a mix of real work and a strong conceptual ability
- A hunger to do great work for the Client and the Client’s industry
- A strong agency heritage for practical purposes. of contributing to the culture of the agency.
On application please forward a link to portfolio along with your CV.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2125