An exciting vacancy has become available for an experienced Mid-Senior Brand Manager at a well-known Cape Town property group. This is a fabulous job opportunity for a dedicated Brand Manager to assist in the execution of Marketing briefs, campaigns and output across the Group. You’ll work closely with their Marketing Department’s in-house Design. You will be integrally involved in the formulating of Marketing plans and goals and managing the plan to execution. The successful candidate needs to be able to manage and optimise the required output to ensure that deadlines are met, and all agreed Marketing plans have been executed by the relevant business unit/department. You should be capable of using analysis tools to ascertain the effectiveness of the Marketing plan and to ascertain if the goals are being achieved. This role incorporates “traffic” responsibilities wherein briefs are received from internal clients’ hand allocated to the team. The role will also require management of production in sourcing quotes, arranging campaign collateral, reviewing final output, liaising with external agencies, and ensuring timelines are managed and communicated – fulfilling the role of Campaign and Project Manager. The successful candidate will also create relevant content for various Marketing collateral – Print and Digital (Social Media posts, website content, articles, Blogs, flyers, videos) for their assigned business units. The opportunity for growth is extensive within the Group – just bring your passion for marketing and be inspired by growth.
Include but are not limited to:
- Conduct market research: Analyse brand positioning and consumer insights
- Research and analyse target market, industry trends and competitor’s activities
- Strategy: Co-create a PPC and Social Media strategy, budget and implementation plan
- Strategy: Assess the business needs of the relevant business unit
- Strategy: Participate in crafting Marketing, Advertising and Communication strategies across the group
- Strategy: Research and understand group products
- Strategy: Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Analyse data to identify trends, issues, opportunities for growth and involvement
- Implementation of optimisations
- Ensure that campaigns and projects are tracked and managed
- Effective monthly monitoring of expenditure
- Develop and manage the budget and organise resources to meet the brand objectives.
- Ensure budget allocation will yield the highest ROI
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Development of effective and creative marketing campaigns that contributes to the brand growth
- All reviews (internal or agency) reviewed by the Brand Manager
- Manage campaign results and adjust campaigns to achieve maximum penetration.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Brand Manager
- Strategy development
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to management
- Proven skills in strategy development
- Excellent computer skills (knowledge of WordPress and Adobe programmes, e.g. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop – advantageous)
- Good writing and language skills
- Proven organisational skills and good time management
- Business acumen
- Organised, creative with an eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Able to perform well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1413