The Business Development Specialist forms the main point of contact between the client and the publisher, This is a flexible working environment, with a superb team of successful Media specialists.
The role involves managing and taking accountability for revenue generation which includes advertising, sponsorship, campaign management and client brand activity.
Ensuring growth of the client’s brand is often a key priority.
- Revenue, growth and profitability
- Responsible for all requirements and issues on behalf of Client
- Interface with advertising agencies, client direct, production, media and finance departments on charge out procedure.
- Attendance and steering all relevant internal and external meetings (including 3rd party partners, suppliers and clients), i.e. New briefs, creative briefs, debriefs, reviews
- Co-ordination and delivery of major presentations to Clients,
- Monitoring and communication of industry trends and account movements
- Attendance at selected seminars, courses
- Tertiary qualification in either Marketing, B. Comm. or Advertising
- 3 – 5 years experience in Sales account management
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong organisational/project management skills
- please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for a confidential discussion – 074 897 6228
Salary: R40 - 50 000