Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A highly innovative, proactive and awarded creative agency is on the lookout for a world-class Business Unit Director to join the team at their Johannesburg office. We’re looking for a heavyweight with a proven track record; someone smart with excellent business acumen. In the role, you will work as part of a senior team with a Strategy Partner and Creative Partner to oversee, build and lead respected and admired relationships with key clients. The ideal candidate is a natural leader with strong team management skills and agency experience. This is a great opportunity with a lot of scope for development and career growth. Don’t miss out – get in touch today!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 10+ years’ experience in agency client service roles, with at least 3 years as a Business Director
- Significant business understanding – able to achieve and exceed projections, manage client budgets and agency financial reporting
- Experience in running large first-class businesses for an agency successfully for a number of years
- Outstanding financial acumen
- Strong relationship building skills both internal and external – able to become a trusted partner who is always seeking out new opportunities and synergies
- Able to hold valuable relationships with the Creative team
- Solid mentoring and coaching ability, supporting growth for junior staff members
- Motivational – able to lead by example
- Inspirational and team culture building
- Solutions driven
- Experience across ATL, BTL, PR, Experiential and Digital
- Smart, sharp thinker – essential.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1439