Are you a gifted Creative Director, well versed in digital and social channels, and looking to make your mark at one of SA’s top agencies.
This role reports to the Executive Creative Director and is based in Johannesburg.
Build and maintain a creative culture (suited to social/digital comms)
- Being aware of and adapting global best practice
- Continually learning and sharing knowledge in digital communications
- Being culturally aware
- Bringing a sense of media playfulness to all work
- Creation and evolution of the creative processes we need across the wider team to deliver great work
- Development of a collaborative approach across the agency
- Positive and productive working relationships across the teams
Create excellent creative strategies and approaches
- Be able to communicate the agency’s approach to social/digital to clients so they understand the vision of best practice (and help enable others on the team to also be able to do this effectively)
- Ensure that every client has a workable / measurable creative plan
- Creation of successful social / digital comms campaigns that are native to the channels they exist in
Management of creative teams
- Team members understand their roles and are equipped to carry them out
- The team takes ownership of their areas of responsibility
- The team feels their careers and development are well managed
- Team members feel they operate in a safe empowering space and that they have a healthy work/life balance
- A sense of fun and playfulness is felt in the creative department
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R50 - 60 000