Are you a talented and accomplished Creative looking to work on one of South Africa’s biggest retail accounts?
Our client is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg & Zambia, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies.
The Creative Group Head is responsible for creative leadership in the team. This role is a senior creative role and as such the creative vision and influence of the Creative Group Head will be felt across the team. It requires someone who is solutions-driven, and conceptual, to be able to conceptualise campaign strategies and translate them into high quality ATL and digital campaigns from concept to completion in accordance with brand guidelines with a great, can-do attitude and innate ability to lead a vibrant creative team.
The job scope will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Help foster an environment in which great, effective work is consistently produced.
- Develop creative ideas that successfully translate the client’s brand and business requirements into an ATL and digital marketing environment, including selecting the right advertising channel across ATL, BTL, digital and integrated.
- Develop a constructive working relationship with internal teams and assist in building creative rationales.
- Share knowledge and build excitement of creative trends within the team.
- Respond quickly to team needs, providing support and constructive feedback.
- Work closely with the client service and traffic teams on daily aspects of projects.
- Desire to bring newness and freshness to brands.
- Hands-on guidance of the team (motivating, day-to-day coaching) toward development of effective, engaging creative solutions.
- Being a working creative as well, to set standards and ensure we deliver the highest quality of work.
- Be able to contribute strategically.
- Invest time in staying abreast of innovation in communication and championing new ideas in the agency.
- Develop a sense of “team” in the department – a drive to do better work but also have a sense of fun.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Proficient in the latest software
- Knowledge of and experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of how to run a campaign and push process in order to meet the objectives of the brief
- Hard-working and proactive
- Team player
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
- Deadline driven
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to work across multiple briefs
- Flexible to work beyond normal office hours
Minimum Requirements include:
- At least 7+ years working in a creative (art director) role of which at least 2+ years have been in a Senior/Leadership capacity leading a team and preferably within an agency environment.
- Experience working on Fashion and retail clients.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R40 - 50 000