Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a sensational opportunity for a senior, high achieving CRM Brand Manager to work at a leading Internet Provider/Tech company in Cape Town. As CRM Brand Manager you will be responsible for using consumer insights and data available to lead, plan and implement integrated and digitally led CRM campaigns to various bases via Emarsys tools. These campaigns will need to achieve online conversion, increased product holding and existing customer engagement. The role will see you working across the company’s existing Customer, Leads and Reseller bases. Your work will also span communication channels depending on the campaign and audience. If you’re analytical Marketer who is highly data driven, who happens to be an Emarsys pro, we’d love to hear from you!
Emarsys & Digital CRM Champion
- Lead the implementation of Emarsys into the company and drive continued improvement, working closely with dev teams.
- Lead the continual testing, data updates and implementation to ensure achieve dev objectives are achieved
- Train other Emarsys users and provide documented training for future users
- Emarsys champion within the company, ensuring delivery and effectiveness of this tool
- Manage the account with the Emarsys team, negotiating added value where possible and implementing new tools as they are launched
- Integrate additional data sources into Emarsys platform
- Lead the conversion of CRM into a digitally led function that drives customer experience via email + online remarketing campaigns and drives conversion of leads (portal drop off + FNO leads) via online sales channels. Integrate with portal where possible.
Base Segmentation & Conversion Analytics
- Working closely with the A&I manager and MM, using the sources of behaviour/ product/ usage/ coverage data available and the Emarsys tool/ SQL queries, segment the bases into audiences
- Use these segments to plan relevant communication
- Ensure using these segments to drive digital conversion and campaign planning
- Adjust the segments over year
- Create and build these customer segments in Emarsys.
Base Campaign Development & Implementation
- Plan and develop new campaigns across a range of difference campaign types and communication channels aligned to the marketing strategy and base segments
- Create the campaigns in Emarsys including segmentation and campaigns including email and online remarketing
- Implement remarketing campaigns via online platforms
- Review and update communication channel mix based on best performing
- End to end campaign performance analysis using data to guide future campaigns
- Ensure aligned messaging using these different communication channels and lead new email designs and templates aligned to best practice
- Monitor competitor activity
- Using HTML editing skills, edit templates as required.
- Implement any operational communication requirements including emergency comms as required.
- Drive automation and online conversion of all leads bases including portal drop off/ FNO campaigns to increase online conversion
- Implement these into Emarsys together with the dev teams.
Existing Customers Online
- Working closely with the Ecommerce manager, implement activity that supports the existing customer online portal including messaging opportunities via this channel.
- Integrate this into campaigns
- Work closely with the Ecommerce manager to ensure that the customer experience within this online account supports conversion, information, and education. Take ownership for copy and visuals within this account and ensure aligned to brand.
- Guide and lead the CRM Coordinator and email designer.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing related qualification BCom/or IMM
- 5 years+ experience actively running CRM team to achieve conversion and ARPU targets
- Emarsys platform user – essential
- SQL experience – a distinct advantage
- Demonstrate skill and experience in the creation and implementation of high volume and frequency campaigns via a range of communication channels (SMS, Email, Dial & Digital) and conversion channels (inbound, outbound dial & online)
- Experience in E- commerce, Telecoms, Internet, or tech related industry preferred
- Highly analytical and data driven with the ability to use data sets to guide campaign planning
- Strong commercial understanding – ability to plan campaigns that deliver to the best commercial deliverables
- Organised, with strong attention to detail demonstrated in both campaign planning and post campaign reporting with accuracy of information – essential
- Strong Excel proficiency – essential
- Able to convert data into actionable insights and reports
- Able to write own copy where required & manage designers (internal and external) to deliver to brief on time
- Ability to work with and strongly motivate cross functional teams including sales and data analysts
- Self-sufficient worker who delivers to timelines under pressure
- High action and performance driven orientation.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2955