The Digital Account Manager performs as the main point of contact between the client and the Platform/s.
The role of Digital Account Manager involves revenue generation, target achievement, managing and taking accountability for all the digital outputs for their clients, managing the success of their integrated digital campaigns and\or digital brand activity from end to end, ensuring effective delivery
Reporting to: BUSINESS DIRECTOR
Flexible working hours, superb team of highly competent Digital Media Specialists.
- Ensuring growth of the client’s brand is a key priority and the Digital Account Manager will work closely with the creative department to ensure the digital brand identity, messaging, actions and vision remains consistent.
- Account Manager takes ownership over Strategic outputs (management thereof), Digital Media, Accounting, Creative and Production on all campaigns.
- Must take full responsibility for a portfolio of accounts – including responsibility for revenue, growth and profitability
- Responsible for all requirements and issues on behalf of Client •
- Attendance and steering all relevant internal and external meetings (including 3rd party partners, suppliers and clients), i.e. New briefs, creative briefs, debriefs, reviews, creative pit stops, presentations, key status sessions and liaison with key client staff
- Ensuring that all staff in all departments are updated regularly on all aspects to the business of Clients
- Co-ordination and delivery of major presentations to Clients, i.e. local and international competitor digital brand trends/strategies • Chairing of Client review meetings, creative presentations •
- Timeous contact reports and feedback to the business
- Monitoring and communication of industry trends and account movements, attendance at selected seminars, courses etc.
- Must be able to guide client on strategic issues and interact with strategists on more extensive strategic requirements
- Rendering of strategic planning function, where required
- Understanding of digital measurements across different digital , web and social platforms
- Requirements • 3 – 5 years experience in sales account management within the digital space. Digi first. Must be very knowledgeable across all aspects of digital, including a deep knowledge of Digital Media and Reporting.
- Exceptional presentation skills •
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Isobel on 074 897 6228 for a confidential discussion
Salary: R40 - 50 000