If you enjoy working with client brand teams and eCRM teams on creative briefs that require a detailed understanding of customer segmentation against conversion funnels to best achieve marketing efforts – then keep reading, you’re going to fall in LOVE with this awesome opportunity.
Our client is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg & Zambia, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies.
The role reports to the Business Unit Director and is based in Brackenfell. The portfolio will have a strong focus on delivering eCRM campaigns and always-on collateral across digital platforms.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with clients
- Ensuring constant and effective flow of communication between agency, client and suppliers as well as arranging, attending and documenting meetings
- Assist with preparation and delivery of top-quality digital briefs and proposals
- Coordinate internal strategic, creative, media and production teams to manage jobs from concept to final delivery on Website, App, Email, Social, Paid Media and/or other digital channels that also effectively answers client briefs
- Handling status documents, job bags, campaign costs and invoicing
- Manage effective and accurate delivery of final elements to internal and external suppliers and ensure meticulous activation
- Assist with monitoring effectiveness of campaigns to ensure client campaigns are properly planned and reported on against campaign objectives, KPIs and metrics
- Maintain an active knowledge of industry and digital marketing trends to assist with proactively advising clients about digital marketing landscape developments
- Deliver jobs on time, on budget and continuously exceed client expectations
Minimum relevant experience required:
- Digital Agency and/or Marketing Agency experience is essential
- Experience in a client service and/or project management role required
- Experience in running/managing campaigns and/or projects is ideal
- A good understanding of agency & creative process, process and did we mention process?
- Experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel is essential.
- Experience with eCRM systems with special a focus on platforms to deliver direct communications would be ideal.
- Experience with Workbook, Figma, Data Analytics platforms is a plus.
- A positive attitude towards tight deadlines
- Passion for communication, creative & digital marketing industry
- Ability to problem solve and thrive under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professional, hard-working and have an eager-to-learn attitude
- Exceptional writing, communication and confident presentation skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Is an advocate for team work but is also able to work and think independently
- Valid, driver’s license and own transport
Minimum education requirements:
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising with completed courses in Digital Marketing
- 3+ years’ proven experience in Digital Marketing is essential, preferably in an Agency environment working on retail accounts
- Basic understanding of online technologies is required across the following channels: o Website o Social Media o Content Marketing o Paid Media o Direct Marketing o Mobile o Experience in above-the-line or below-the-line work is a plus but not essential.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R25 - 30 000