Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a super opening for a passionate mid-weight Digital Account Manager to join the close-knit team at a full service, integrated advertising agency in Cape Town. The agency is on the lookout for a talented and accomplished Digital Account Manager to join their team working on one of their largest and most exciting retail brands. Don’t miss out on this fabulous opportunity, apply today!
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Ensuring constant and effective flow of communication between agency, client and suppliers as well as arranging, attending and documenting meetings
- Assist with preparation and delivery of top-quality briefs and proposals.
- Co-ordinate internal strategic, creative, media and production teams to deliver work that effectively answers client briefs.
- Handling status documents, job bags, campaign, costs and invoicing.
- Manage effective and accurate delivery of final elements to internal and external suppliers and ensure meticulous activation.
- Assist with monitoring effectiveness of campaigns to ensure client campaigns are properly planned and reported on against campaign objectives. KPIs and metrics.
- Maintain and active knowledge of industry and digital marketing trends to assist with proactively advising clients about digital marketing landscape developments.
- Deliver jobs on time, on budget and continuously exceed client expectations.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in Marketing / Advertising with completed courses in Digital Marketing.
- 3+ years’ proven experience in Digital Marketing is essential, preferably in an Agency environment working on retail accounts.
- Basic understanding of online technologies is required across the following channels: Website, Social Media, Content Marketing, Paid Media, Direct Marketing, Mobile
- Digital Agency and / or Marketing Agency experience is essential.
- Experience in a client service and / or project management role required.
- Experience in running / managing campaigns and / or projects is ideal.
- A good understanding of process, process and process!
- Experience with the following platforms / programmes: word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Social Channel Insights and Brands Eye.
- A positive attitude towards tight deadlines and needs to work well under pressure.
- Passion for communication, creative & digital marketing industry.
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Professional, hard-working and have an eager-to-learn attitude.
- Exceptional writing, communication and confident presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Is an advocate for team work but it also able to work and think independently.
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1427