Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished mid-weight Digital Account Manager to join the team at a TTL, Retail-focused agency working on one of the largest national retail brands. If you are interested in leading and collaborating on how the agency communicates their liquor brands online – then look no further. This role will challenge your abilities across channels including (but not limited to) website, app, direct, social and external paid media. Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with clients
- Ensuring constant and effective flow of communication between agency, client and suppliers as well as arranging, attending and documenting meetings
- Assist with preparation and delivery of top-quality briefs and proposals
- Coordinate internal strategic, creative, media and production teams to manage jobs from concept to final delivery on Website, App, Email, Social, Paid Media and/or other digital channels that also effectively answers client briefs.
- Handling status documents, job bags, campaign costs and invoicing
- Manage effective and accurate delivery of final elements to internal and external suppliers and ensure meticulous activation
- Assist with monitoring effectiveness of campaigns to ensure client campaigns are properly planned and reported on against campaign objectives, KPIs and metrics
- Maintain an active knowledge of industry and digital marketing trends to assist with proactively advising clients about digital marketing landscape developments
- Maintain an active knowledge of the current laws and any updated laws regarding alcohol advertising in South Africa.
- Deliver jobs on time, on budget and continuously exceed client expectations.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising with completed courses in Digital Marketing
- 3+ years’ proven experience in Digital Marketing is essential, preferably in an Agency environment working on retail accounts
- Basic understanding of online technologies is required across the following channels: Website, Social Media, Content Marketing, Paid Media, Direct Marketing, Mobile
- Experience in above-the-line or below-the-line work is a plus but not essential
- Digital Agency and/or Marketing Agency experience is essential
- Experience in a client service and/or project management role required
- Experience in running/managing campaigns and/or projects is ideal
- A good understanding of agency & creative process, process (and did we mention process?)
- Experience with the following platforms/programs: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel is essential.
- Experience with Workbook, Figma, Data Analytics platforms is a plus.
- A positive attitude towards tight deadlines
- Passion for communication, creative & digital marketing industry
- Ability to problem solve and thrive under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professional, hard-working and have an eager-to-learn attitude
- Exceptional writing, communication and confident presentation skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Is an advocate for team work but is also able to work and think independently
- Valid, driver’s license and own transport.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1429