Are you multi-skilled in the Digital Realm and looking to join a close-knit team who deliver quality 360 digital campaigns to be proud of?
We are looking for a passionate Digital Art Director with retail client experience and the skillset to capture promotional excitement and breakthrough designs for multiple media platforms such as web banners, newsletters, social media and website elements.
The successful applicant will be tasked to carry visual and conceptual skills from initial brief to final artwork; and must be able to assist with conceptualising digital campaigns and creatively solve problems effectively. An eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure, as well as being up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies are essential requirements.
Minimum relevant experience and skills/attributes required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a large/integrated Advertising Agency
- At least 3 years’ previous experience in a high-volume environment
- A powerful creative portfolio that demonstrates originality, innovation and problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilise resources, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within scope
- Proficiency with software applications used for digital advertising, such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- FIGMA and InVision
- Proficiency with UX/UI
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, persuasive negotiator, positive and innovative thinker
- Maintain high standards for execution and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the agency’s creative goals and the client’s business objectives.
- Developing, planning and refining a concept and interpretation for the visible and structural elements of a digital project based on the brief and brand fundamentals
- Produce HTML/CSS from PSD design, ensuring exceptionally high quality
- Use jQuery to enhance websites
- Ensure consistency of email campaigns across multiple channels and browsers
- Updating site content via CMS systems (Expression Engine)
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code from designs
- App and Web Design
- Art Direction – both digital and ATL
- Digital Design
- Social Media Posts
- UX and UI Design
- Web Banners
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R20 - 25 000