We have an exciting, fully remote job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Content Lead at an automotive company. This is a 100% ‘hands on’ writing role and the successful candidate must have experience writing blogs, social copy, sales collateral, landing and web pages, and conversion copy. We’re looking for a real storyteller. This person also needs to be a strategic thinker. In this role you will be responsible for the oversight of the activities of the content department, topic generation, as well as forming and working closely with the content team to create excellent day-to-day experiences for our consumers and other audiences. The Content Lead needs to be in tune with technology, technological advancements, and current affairs. You will also ensure that the whole content department is up to date for the production of relevant and relatable content. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity – apply today!
- Strategy and analytics
- Content creation
- Media/Social Media
- Other duties – as required
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or working experience of the equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience working in a high-ranking position in the field of communications, preferably as a Senior Content Editor, Senior Content Marketer or Senior Content Strategist. Experience in the development and management of a team
- Experience and success driving and managing social media strategies for a business in a highly competitive environment.
- Able to get their hands dirty – copywriting, content creation and managing the entire content ecosystem
- Experience writing blogs, social copy, sales collateral, landing and web pages, conversion copy
- A storyteller
- A Portfolio of high-quality work and project samples will be requested
- Exceptional communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Strong ability to engage and persuade varying audiences even on technical subjects.
- Strong leadership skills
- Technologically inclined and must demonstrate a keen interest and competency in technology, technological appliances, and relevant software.
- Highly knowledgeable on the best social media practices as well as the competitive and regulatory landscapes of each of those platforms.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to transform raw information and data into intelligence, and that intelligence into action.
- Excellent skills in GSuite
- Proficiency in InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, Avid, and Photoshop.
- Exceptional collaboration skills
- Time consciousness
- Organised with multitasking skills, able to prioritise tasks
- Commercially driven with a desire to increase the consumer base through great content output.
- Highly interactive.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam588