We have an exciting job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Designer at the in-house agency of a premium alcohol brand distributor based in Cape Town’s southern suburbs. The main objective of this super role is to create, edit, conceptualise, develop, and design engaging, professional and creative graphics and content for a variety of platforms.
The successful incumbent will work in collaboration with the company’s Commercial and Brand team, as well as with the Brand Principal and Commercial Team for Africa. You will localise global toolboxes and collateral as well as work on ad hoc campaigns as briefed in by brand managers and commercial team.
Accountability, flexibility, fun and passion are fundamental values for the company and as such they are looking for an individual who shows collaborative and leadership teamwork, who is professional in their approach and who is inspired through creativity, to fill this exciting role. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, apply today!
Marketing and Advertising Design
- Conceptualising and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Ideation and conceptualisation of new, innovative ideas and concepts
- Designing concepts, logos, graphics, product packaging and print materials among
- many other things
- Maintaining high brand standards and creating new and fresh solutions
- Designing and producing marketing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines
- POSM (brand specific) for Channel/Account execution (Wholesale & Retail)
- Product visual support – broadsheets, online retail etc.
- Brand lead programmes design support
- Key visual resizing
- Digital asset resizing for specific channel execution (environment and device optimisation)
- POSM asset resizing
- Support for; Main Market Bulk Breakers, Redistributors & Township runners
- Support for; Menu programme in On Trade (accurate brand details)
- Supplementary creative and supporting other brand agency partners (ATL, PR etc.)
Presentation of ideas, concepts and design solutions
- Incorporating feedback received during presentations, to formulate final designs
- Presenting final concepts and solutions
- Using visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to creations
- Video Editing
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification required
- A strong advertising portfolio – this is an essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience, ideally at a reputable mainstream Advertising Agency
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details, being creative and adaptable
- Integrated experience
- Strong conceptual ability and solid design/writing skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this
- Skilful at brainstorming relevant, innovative ideas
- Able to hit the ground running
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Must be able to work in Adobe Suite.
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2200