Passion for fashion? We got you! We have a terrific job opportunity for a creative mid-weight Digital Marketing and Influencer Manager at a top fashion brand in Cape Town. In this exciting role you will be responsible for overseeing a team of 2 and managing all elements of Marketing; from social to e-commerce and in-store. You will create overall marketing strategies and execute plans for the existing products. The role will also see you assisting open market and wholesale customers where need be. While a love of fashion is a pre-requisite, experience in the field is not – however lifestyle sector experience is a must. This is very much a multi-faceted and busy, hands on role that calls for a Digital Marketer with drive and dedication. Don’t miss out – apply today!
- Develop SM strategies/timings to align with product launches, promotions & events
- Work with third party suppliers for content creation purposes, manage from start to end
- Management of all SM channels
- Consistent SM marketing of all products, including licensee products to create brand awareness and ultimately increase sales.
- Create effective influencer strategies to match marketing efforts
- Identify and build relationships with relevant influencers
- Prepare influencer briefs to align with internal efforts
- Monitor collaborations to ensure deliverables are met
- Initiate and manage paid-for collaborations, and manage them from start to end
- Conceptualise creative influencer drops to align with marketing efforts, manage from start to end.
- Manage full look and feel of the website
- Copywriting of product & messaging
- Monitor website and ensure website is user friendly
- Roll out all online promotions
- Manage online budget
- Manage customer feedback & complaints
- Manage Digital Marketing requirements & needs
- Oversee product shoots.
- Conceptualise creative campaigns for new product launches & roll out into stores and online
- Assist with new store openings
- Strategically plan in-store promotions/mini events to boost sales & brand/product awareness
- Design and create eye catching signage for stores.
- Motivate new products and content to relevant fashion media where relevant
- To stay top of mind, meet with fashion editors when relevant i.e. new season launch
- Draft press releases and copy when needed
- Write internal communications where needed.
- Ensure all marketing is covered & support is given within budget to customers
- Manage campaign shoots from start to end. Including: source/book trusted suppliers to work with (models, make-up artists, assistants, locations etc.)
- Manage budget & roll out for annual campaigns
- Reporting/analysis of the success/effectiveness of campaigns & online efforts.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry relevant tertiary qualification
- 4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and working with influencers
- Proficient with running social media platforms, managing ecommerce websites, influencer identification and management, arranging shoots and managing budgets
- Lifestyle sector experience – a must
- A love of fashion – experience in the fashion sector advantageous but not a necessity
- Able to manage a small team
- Excellent command of the English language to be able to write error free copy
- Hands on – and able to work well under pressure
- Good visual eye
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam517