Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have an absolutely fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Paid Media Specialist to join the team at a leading retail fashion company’s Cape Town office. If you have a passion for fashion, you’re in for a treat because this role will see you flex your Paid Media style by planning and executing effective PPC campaigns across multiple brands. This role requires a solid understanding of Google Ads campaign management. In this exciting position you will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, promoting company products and driving prospects to conversions. The role requires the ability to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns and to initiate effective marketing campaigns online. Let’s face it, Paid Media the new vogue, so strike a pose and apply today!
- Implement campaigns – Create, execute and manage digital advertising campaigns. Google Ads and Facebook paid media implementation, including technical know-how, accurate campaign structure, managing spend and budgeting
- Monitor campaign performance
- Track and analyse campaign performance on a day-to-day basis to ensure campaigns are performing at an optimal rate
- Make adjustments to meet KPI objectives. This includes the daily monitoring of budgets, keywords, campaigns, and overall account health
- Digital Research – Keep up to date with the latest developments in the digital advertising arena. Ensuring that campaigns are taking advantage of any new features available, best practices and brands remain relevant
- Campaign Testing – Ensure that campaigns are continuously learning and adapting by implementing tests across digital campaigns. Planning an approach, executing and sharing the knowledge with team members
- Reporting – Report on ad and campaign performance.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant industry related degree and certifications
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Minimum three years’ experience in managing Google Ads campaigns
- Experience in e-commerce campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Passionate about all things digital
- Strong communication, visualisation and presentation skills
- High levels of self-motivation and autonomy
- Continually look to innovate, learn and resolve problems
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask and plan across a range of projects
- Good technical communicator
- Enthusiastic about all things digital
- Up to date with the latest developments in the digital advertising arena
- Sure of themselves and confident in their abilities
- A team player who is proactive and able to work independently
- Naturally curious, wants to understand how things work
- Enjoys solving problems and overcoming challenges
- Calm, cool and collected under pressure.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2856