We have a wonderful opening for a DTP Specialist (DTP/Artworker) to work in-house at a global skincare company’s Cape Town HQ. We’re looking for someone with varied DTP/artworking experience with a leaning towards packaging. The team currently manages the layout, proofreading and repro-ready artworking of all packaging and collateral items. This content has been translated into over 50 languages and has been localised for various countries. If you are fully engaged in the context within which you work; interested in the content; have an appreciation for clean functional design as well as a keen eye for detail. Get in touch!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- At least five years’ relevant experience
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite’s InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat applications and have a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Able to create robust and efficient InDesign templates
- Able to generate print ready PDF-files for print and packaging suppliers and for rendering pack shots in Photoshop
- Demonstrable aptitude for learning and mastering the software’s advanced functions
- Packaging experience – advantageous
- Keen eye for detail and appreciation of clean, functional design
- A portfolio that demonstrates evidence of the above capabilities.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2025