We have an exciting fixed term contract job opportunity for a digitally savvy, mid-senior E-Commerce Project Manager at a super company based in Johannesburg. In this role you will take the lead on all e-commerce website operations. Supervising a global team, the E-Commerce Projects Manager will lead on all e-commerce initiatives including site scoping and definition, project planning, site build management and project management, go-lives, and post-launch optimisations, inventory and sales management, reporting, content updates and more. The E-Commerce Projects Manager is also in charge of ensuring that all site experiences adhere to best practice and enable overall company objectives, as well as ensuring that all e-commerce platforms meet their revenue targets. This role requires extensive leadership and multi-tasking skills, expert-level knowledge of all e-commerce platforms, and a deep understanding of the end-to-end e-commerce landscape. An in-depth knowledge of IT platforms and programmes is essential, especially a range of content management systems.
Fixed term contract runs until December 2022.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant industry related qualification
- 10 years of experience in a competitive digital environment
- Extensive website project management experience
- Extensive experience in ticketing and/or inventory management systems
- Effective communication, strategic thinking, project management skills, troubleshooting and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Experience in creating business requirements documentation from discovery, through test and launch
- Strong time management skills and strong self-motivation
- Experience managing an international inter-disciplinary team
- The ability to easily collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and experience of various project development methodologies
- The ability to identify key insights, determine the resulting implications, and make recommendations related to future strategic directions for all websites
- Experience in QA testing, including cross-browser, cross-platform testing and managing issue resolutions.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2811