Do you demonstrate skill, aptitude, and knowledge in creating email marketing strategies and managing email campaigns of varying levels of scale, value, and complexity? In this role you would be relied upon for your strategic vision, editorial precision, and professional execution of email marketing efforts at this US based company.
Possesses strong verbal and written communication.
- Uses verbal (i.e., phone call, video chat) vs. written (i.e., email, direct messages) in appropriate situations and/or engages the relevant task manager or upper management for situational advice.
- Demonstrates meticulous adherence to style guidelines for written and visual content used in emails.
Demonstrates the ability to think analytically.
- Breaks complex email strategies into task-level tactical items.
- Documents, communicates, and understands the cause and effect of a project-based decision, including the decision’s impact on other team members, tasks, or artifacts.
- Build and maintain internal systems and protocols for email marketing service
- Develop email marketing strategies for the company and its clients
- Establish benchmarks based on client goals
- Work directly with clients on ideation of campaign content
- Create and populate engaging content for email campaigns, including copywriting and visuals
- Design attractive email templates and take on basic graphic design tasks as required for use in email campaigns
- Manage CSV list data using Google Sheets and Excel
- Use list segmentation to stratify email contact data and plan targeted campaigns
- Analyze email marketing performance using data from campaign reports, A/B testing, Google Analytics, and other data sources
- Suggest ongoing strategic and technical recommendations that drive email marketing growth — from improving campaign performance to increasing email subscriptions
- Configure DNS records to maximize email deliverability and spam protection
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues with email marketing campaigns
- Use company’s project management tools to document project statuses and client communications.
- A market-related salary based on your experience
- Fully remote team with team members located in the US and South Africa. Work from wherever you have access to a fast internet connection
- Quarterly profit distributions
- Quarterly personal development stipend
- A technology stipend for all new hires and a refresher stipend every 2 years
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R25 - 30 000