Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a super job opportunity for an Financial Director of Corporate Services at a wonderful NPO based in Cape Town. We’re looking for an experienced and strategic leader. Get in touch to apply today!
- The strategic and executive leadership of corporate services including human resource management, financial management and information communication technology, within the NPO
- Efficient and effective support to the other departments
- Strategic positioning and management of the Corporate Services
- Fulfilling the generic components of management – Planning, Organising, Budgeting, Controlling/Facilitating, Monitoring/Information Management & Communicating/Motivating
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary education with a minimum of BCom CA (SA)
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a corporate position with contactable executive references.
- Evidence of capacity/experience with respect to Budgeting, Planning, Accounting, use of Accounting Software (MS NAV an advantage), Human Resource Management and ICT Systems with a strong people focus.
- Portfolio of experience
- Communication in English
- Good judgement
- Change management experience/abilities
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Financial literacy
- Data Analysis and Reporting experience.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1410