Go global with this fabulous job opportunity to work on a leading innovative, designer hearing protection device brand whose head office is in Antwerp. This cutting-edge company is on the lookout for a senior Growth Marketer & Paid Acquisition Specialist to increase their global reach. The company is creating a hub in Cape Town, so we’re calling for candidates who can work remotely, in Cape Town preferably. We’re looking for an innovative, organised and self-motivated “doer.” The brand’s open company culture promotes out of the box thinking and the opportunity to join a young, dynamic and multi-cultural team. Leave your mark on a growing international brand (sold in more than 90 countries), apply today!
- Manage day-to-day operations and optimisation of the brand’s direct-response marketing program across social, search, retargeting, affiliate, and influencer marketing
- Your focus will be on acquisition marketing, but the right candidate can also tackle conversion and retention
- Developing and scale new channels quickly and efficiently to drive acquisition
- Optimise existing channel growth
- Produce analysis, insights, and visibility on performance (be willing to roll up their sleeves and do some of the work themselves)
- Build various overarching models to ensure we’re running a tight business (LTV and attribution)
- Innovate across the brand’s broader marketing arm to drive cross functional initiatives that improve DTC (Direct to Consumer) experience.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- University Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- 2+ years of experience in E-commerce, with a deep focus on acquisition across all major paid channels
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organised thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new
- A highly organised “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- ‘No task too small’ mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- General awesomeness and a sense of humour.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2829