A full-service outsourced IT provider with a specific focus and expertise on Cloud solutions is looking for a Helpdesk Agent to maintain the highest level of customer support.
You will be responsible for End to End management of Tickets and Service Requests reported by the customer, achieving first time fix where possible. Escalating and liaising with other business units / 3rd parties as required to resolve issues within the defined SLA.
- Central point of contact between customers and IT Services
- Manage Tickets and Requests
- Receive and record all calls from customers
- Provide initial assessment of all Tickets, attempt first time resolution, and /or escalation
- Monitor and escalate Tickets according to the customer’s SLA
- Keep users informed on status and progress of their Tickets
- Aid customer retention and satisfaction
This role will be ‘work from home’. It is critical the employee has a suitable home working environment, free from distraction and undue noise elements. The employee must live in an area that has fibre internet available.
- Monitor the Service Desk mailbox/unassigned queue, ensuring that emails/Tickets are actioned and responded to in a timely manner and adhere to any OSLA’s set
- Monitor the telephone queue to ensure that there are ‘Analysts available’ at all times
- Complete additional tasks as defined by the Service Manager
- Ticket progression for all customers
- Customer focused
- Analytical approach with good questioning & listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- Basic understanding of ITIL principles
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good working knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Good understanding of Office 365 services
- Excellent logical troubleshooting methodology
- Working knowledge of Apple operating systems
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure and system components
Technical Qualifications (minimum requirements)
- CompTIA A+ or similar
- Microsoft Desktop or similar certification
- Current MS or AZ certifications preferred
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R20 - 25 000